Ash in Flashland #01 Ash in Flashland #01

Good on you for trying to do this animation! Here's a few things that come to mind though:

-The episode was too short to give us any real information or reason to care (I see your comments mention longer episodes in the future).
-If your characters and background are pixelated, make the dialog box and text pixelated too.
-The mixing of the audio was a bit choppy, and the song at the end was unfortunately unfunny.
-A little camera motion can go a long way.

Toodles~

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Great little video: the simple animations are awesome.

Though, you need to find a time to be alone so you can really yell, instead of whisper-yelling. :P

Seriously though, great little video.

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

This is the most erogenous animation I've seen all week. No, really, the animation here is wonderful - as is the sound quality and voice equalizing. - Nice lip sync too.

If anything though, you could add more twisting in the waist during the run animations. Like, for example, the left hip rises while the left shoulder goes backward. Up and down motion is only barely more important than twisting animation.

Still, it's a great animation. Keep it up!

Nicci and summer Nicci and summer

Spooky how big those feet are. I like it.

Lol, the best thing here is the color. Your entire scheme is very appealing.
Second best thing is the use of stylized visuals. Your work here is really aesthetically appealing.
My only real gripe is that there's some very minor anatomical issues, but I think you'll be able to grind those out yourself in time. =)

Wonderful job!

P-cate responds:

the style goes with it actually, it's not like she has some kind of rare illness or something xD. The style goes like "superdeformed" and some exaggerated balance of proportions.

Thank you!, i'll do my best to improve <3